- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fine cornmeal (I am not kidding about the finely ground part. Trust me, it will be much easier to chew this way.)
- 1/2 grated parmesan cheese (preferably real cheese, not the Kraft sawdust)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Mix cornmeal, cheese, and spices in one bowl.
- Beat the egg into the milk.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture and then spice mixture.
- Place chicken on lightly greased pan.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 40 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
You could use leftover chicken for this: just cook until the crust is set and the chicken is hot, approximately 15 minutes.